FLOW Development Day #3 - Monday, July 10
Build a Better Story
Every FLOW Development Day is open to anyone between ages 18-25.
Every session prioritizes experiential learning in leadership development and spiritual formation, and is tailored for emerging Christian leaders. You'll meet new friends and have a blast doing it.
The cost is only $20/session and includes access to high caliber seasoned leaders, take-home materials, peer networking & support, snacks and a full lunch. (Note: people serving in BIC Churches or ministries get in for free.)
*Those who attend all four of the FLOW Development Days will receive a Certificate of Completion which can be included in a resume.
Monday, July 10, 9:30am - 3:30pm
The "BUILD A BETTER STORY" Session will focus on:
- What makes life really meaningful and how to go after it with courage and gusto!
- The importance of knowing what the right roles are for you to play
- How to set some goals for the upcoming fall and a trick to stick with your plans!
- How leaders learn to mourn losses well in order to see a redemptive perspective in suffering and help others.
- Your story as a subplot in God's grand story and how living it well inspires others to do the same.
- ...and, as always, a couple of fun twist and turns to make your jaw drop!
REGISTER NOW FOR "BUILD A BETTER STORY."
Monday, JuLY 10, 9:30am - 3:30pm
Everyone must register in advance to reserve your spot. $20 registration collected at door (cash only)
Monday, July 10, 9:30am - 3:30pm ( Refreshments served at 9:15am)
we start at 9:30 sharp! @The Meeting House, Oakville
PLEASE ENTER BUILDING ON THE EAST SIDE DOORS.
*Don't forget to bring your $20 cash for registration.