These are the questions that every intern applicant will be asked in the online application.
It will be helpful to open a WORD document and prepare some of your questions in advance so you can monitor your word count.
- Contact Information
- Church Information
- Education Level and Area of Study
- Valid Ontario Driver's License
- Flexibility and Preference of work hours
LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE Applicant (each question is 150 words or less)
- Why do you want to be a FLOW Intern this summer?
- Describe your faith journey.
- Describe the leadership roles (volunteer or paid) you've held in the last 5 years.
- What are three of your strengths you will bring to this internship?
- What are three areas you need to develop?
- What would you like to learn this summer?
Understanding More about your Skills & Interests
- From the following list, where have you had experience in the following in the last 3 years?
- And, pick 3-5 areas you'd like to explore in your internship this summer.
- Office Administration
- Children's Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Camping Ministry
- Graphic Design
- Creative Writing
- Social Media Management
- International Travel
- Global Missions
- Small Group Bible Study/Discipleship
- Team Leadership
- Volunteer Management
Wrapping Up ...
- In 40 words or less, is there anything else we should know about you! Stick to 40 words!!
- Submit a one minute video introducing yourself and telling us why you want to be an intern this summer. Upload link to YouTube, Vimeo or another viewing platform with an accessible link. Provide link in application form.
- Consent Box